Friday, March 25, 2005

Potential Mods

Seems like everyone is talking about modifying the original pattern. I'd like to make a list of the different mods and who's attempting them so we'll know who to contact when we start pulling our hair (and stitches) out. Leave your mod ideas in the comments and I'll gather them in to one post we'll add to the menu on the side as a kind of reference. Also, don't forget to e-mail me (sarah AT criminalgrace DOT com) so I can invite you to become a member of the site.

Personally, I'm keen on the 3/4 sleeves. I'm also going to bring the neck up and use decreases and seams to create a boat neck. What are you hoping to do?

2 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

I'm going to do 2 Temptings. The first one is for my niece's 22nd birthday -XL with no modifications, using Caron's Simply Soft in dark country blue. I've already started and have about 6" done. After I'm done with hers I'll make one for myself... that one will be more along the lines of a 2X-3X probably, with longer sleeves (but same neckline).

10:13 PM  
Blogger karla said...

I'm using Caron Simply Soft in Light Country Blue, with Country Blue stripes around near the bottom, on the sleeves and around the neckline. I also plan to use a smaller needle once I clear the shoulders, and (hopefully) that will give me a wide neckline instead of an off the shoulder one.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home