Monday, April 18, 2005

Just joined and almost done!

Hi everyone!

I just joined the knitalong when a friend pointed it out to me yesterday even though it looks as though I'll be finished in a couple of days. I'm using Lion Brand Cotton Ease and I've done a couple of modifications. I made the body about an extra inch long and I made the sleeves about an inch longer too. I'm fairly tall so I wanted the extra body length and I'm just not a fan of "cap" sleeves.

Not sure what to do about the neckline yet. I thought I'd just make a longer yoke and let the ribbon hold it all in. I don't want it to be quite as off the shoulder as it was written to be. I'm hoping to be able to use this for work. You can read more about it on today's post on my blog. Any thoughts?

I'm seriously thinking about making another one of these in black for concerts so I'll be really interested to see what modifications and yarns everyone else uses.

Thanks for letting me join!

Jessica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home