Monday, April 25, 2005

Just joined

Hi all,
I'm Wanda and this is my first time ever being a part of a knit-along and I'm very excited to join. I actually was looking at the 2005 Knitalongs list and found the Tempting KAL. I started my Tempting right around the weekend of the 15th without even knowing about this, which is pretty cool. Not too much to say. I really like this pattern and I'm making mine out of Katia Bufalo, which is 100% nylon. It kind of looks like a ribbon yarn and it's is very soft. I've never knitted with it before, but I bought it at my LYS in a clearance sale sometime last year. I'm pretty proud of myself making a project from stash. I usually just buy more yarn. Anyway, here's a picture of my progress thus far:
Posted by Hello



The color is a dusky blue. I was messing up on the ribbing quite a bit initially and had to frog it a few times, but not all the way back, but a few rows. I seem to be doing ok (for now) on the ribbing and am about 6.75 inches on the body right now.

That's all for now. I will try to post an update later in the week. And you can always check my blog for more info too. I'm happy to be a part of this KAL.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zarzuela said...

What a great color! :) Welcome to the KAL.

Jessica
http://zarzuela.blogspot.com

10:09 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

welcome :)

the knitted fabric looks like it's nice and soft. should stretch nicely.

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home