Thursday, May 19, 2005

Is Anyone Still Working on Tempting?

I haven't seen a post recently on everyone's progress on Tempting. How's everyone doing. I was away for almost two weeks in training for work and also traveling in NYC with my bf. I did get to work on Tempting somewhat and have a little bit of progress to show. I'm at 12 inches now and only 3 more to go before I begin working on the sleeves. I see all these people out in blog-land who say Tempting is such a fast and easy knit, which it is simple, since it is such a K2,P2 ribbing, but I am finding it a bit tedious. It seems like I can knit and knit, but I barely make any progress. But I know I'm in the home stretch now, less than 10 inches to go on the whole thing before I'm done.

Here's a picture of my progess thus far:
Posted by Hello


I guess that's about it. I'm going to try and work on it some more tonight to make every so slowly progress.

Talk to you all later,
Wanda

3 Comments:

Blogger Mei Travis said...

May I join too? I'm about 8 inches into tempting, and I'm a great poster!

10:33 PM  
Blogger Musicalme Designs said...

I'm still working on it but lately I've had knitter's ADD plus I started work on something that I need instead of just want. anyway I'll post pics of my progress when I get new batteries in my digi cam.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I've had trouble motivating myself to pick up that k2p2 ribbing... maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I'd picked a softer yarn.

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home