Sunday, June 05, 2005

Tempting Still Isn't Done

But I'm getting closer. Everybody says this is a quick knit, but I guess ribbing bores me. Sometimes I can get into a rhythm and get some knitting going with this 2x2 ribbing, but mostly I just get bored with it. I am getting closer now as I'm up to 15 inches, which is where I stopped to begin the sleeves, because I wanted my Tempting to be at least 22 inches, I made the body a little longer and then began for the sleeves. I am also making the sleeves a little longer (5 inches), which really isn't very long either. I am hoping to have this done in the next two weeks. I'm kind of tired of this thing.
Here is a picture of progress, thus far, although it was taken last week and I've now completed the first sleeve and am more than halfway with the second sleeve
Posted by Hello




That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home